Location: 3071 Waccamaw Blvd.
Mall 1, Myrtle Beach, SC
All New Consignor's Please Register Here
*Beach Babies Kidsale reserves the right to reject any items.*
* If you have consigned previously, please register on the home page. Please note that no refunds will be offered on consignor fees due to closure for covid. However, if the sale is canceled, your fee will be transferred to the next sale.
* Please note on the "thanks for your order" page that shows your payment, make sure you click the blue link "Return to Beach Babies Kidsale, LLC". If you simply close the paypal window, you will have paid, but will not be registered. You should receive two email confirmations, one from paypal and one from BBK. Please email us with problems/ questions.
We accept all types of new and gently used children’s items.
1. New Consignor Registration
- If you are interested in becoming a consignor, please click on the above link and you will be able to register. It will ask for your name, mailing address, phone number, and e-mail. All new consignors must register through this link.
- Please note: You must pay the registration fee of $10.00 (early bird) or $15.00 to be allowed to register. You may pay via Paypal. If you do not have a paypal account, please contact us via e-mail.
- All consignors must use the electronic tagging system on all tags and will earn 60% on all items sold.
- Want to earn more money? You can earn up to 75%. Check our out work options page!
2. Preparing your items: “The better items look, the better they sell!”
Acceptable items include:
- New and gently used children’s clothing in sizes newborn to children's size 16. Boutique brand and department store clothing (for example: Belk, Gymboree, Old Navy) less than 5 years old (please see brand exclusions under items not accepted).
- All clothing items must be on a hanger. Please use adult size hangers for clothing size 6 and up.
- Please note the electronic program will close on Sunday, February 19th at 8am. You will not be able to input any more items after that time. You can still print your tags.
- Baby equipment (cribs manufactured after June 2011), strollers, high chairs, etc.) in great condition with all parts and hardware (all cribs will be required to be set up completely as per CPSC law).
- toys - clean and with all pieces included
- baby accessories (exersaucer, jumperoo, play mats, swings, etc)
- crib sheets (we do not accept crib bedding sets or bumper pads)
- blankets, bottles, bibs, and other baby accessories
- Books (please place in a Ziploc bag or use painters tape for the tag as not to destroy the book cover), videos game systems, DVDs
- All battery operated equipment and toys MUST have working batteries and chargers in them to be dropped off.
Items NOT accepted:
- Clothing with holes, stains, and in poor condition will not be accepted to maintain the quality of the sale. Items not up to Beach Babies standards will be returned to consignors at drop off.
- SPRING 2023 SALE: NO ROCK N PLAYS DUE TO RECALL AND NO BABY BATH TUBS due to new regulations enacted on Oct. 2, 2017 https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2017/03/30/2017-06270/safety-standard-for-infant-bath-tubs.
- There is a 15 limit of items in each size: Preemie, 0-3 month, 3-6 month, 6-9 month, 9-12 month, 12-18 month, and 18-24 month per gender. The computer program will not limit you, but we will only accept 15 items in these sizes at drop-off. Remember, this would mean that you could bring 105 total items if you had 15 in each of those sizes.
- Fall/ Winter Clothing: 125 pieces (this applies to the fall/ winter sale only)
- Due to cpsc regulations, we will not accept any drop side rail cribs. All cribs must meet the new government standards enacted in June 2011.
- No stuffed animals (unless battery operated)
- No beanie babies.
- No party supplies.
- No destination wear (Example: Hilton Head Island t-shirt, I love DC, etc).
- No car seats or travel systems (we will sell the stroller, just not the car seat).
- No maternity clothing.
- No bedding and no bumper pads. We do take baby blankets, crib sheets, and toddler sheets.
- No VHS tapes and no books with cassettes (books with CD's are fine).
- No breast pumps (Currently insurance agencies and Medicaid will provide a breast pump for nursing moms).
- We only accept preschool puzzles or floor puzzles where it can be verified that all pieces are present.
- Please, check the internet for recalled items at www.cpsc.gov or call 1-800-424-9398 as Beach Babies is not responsible for items that have been recalled
- Brand Exclusions: Due to space issues and because we cannot compete with the prices at large discount stores, this sale we will not accept the following brands: 365 Kids, Baby Connection/ Kid Connection, Baby Editions/ Basic Editions, Buster Brown, Faded Glory, Fisher Price (clothing, not toys), Garanimals, George (we DO take boy's clothing in George, but not girl's clothing), Gerber, Hanes, Health Tex, Kidget, Little Lindsey, McBaby/ McKid, Naartjie, Nickelodeon, No Boundaries (No Bo), Route 66, Sesame Street, Simply Basic, Strasburg, TKS Basics, Wonder Kids, and Wonder Nation. We will accept these items if they are New with Tags.
3. Bring your items:
- All items should be dropped off. You are responsible for bringing your items inside.
- You will drop off your items, sign a consignor agreement, and we do the rest!
- Please anticipate spending 30-45 minutes for drop off. Please note that Monday night drop off times are the longest and may take one hour.
4. Shop and Save
- All consignors are invited to shop at the consignor sale on Wednesday, October 19th from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm before the public!
- Pick-up times are Tuesday, February 28th from 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm.
- All items that are not picked up will be donated to a local charity on Tuesday, February 28th at 6:00 pm.
- We try to have your money at pick up. If you do not pick up your items or checks are not ready, they will be mailed to you no later than one week from the close of the sale. Go spend it and have fun!